Renew My Membership
 View My Transactions
 View My CIPP & CPE
 Join the IAPP
 View Open Invoices
 View Cart
 Contact Us
 Login

Educational Products |  Privacy Tracker |  Publications |  Events |  Join IAPP Now!  | Open Invoices

IAPP Membership

The memberships listed below are individual memberships.  To inquire about corporate membership, please contact Wills Catling, Sales Director at (603) 427-9218.

Government Membership

The same level of benefits as the Professional membership, offered at a discounted rate to government employees. $100

Select Item

Higher Education Membership

The same level of benefits as the Professional membership, offered at a discounted rate to academic employees. $100

Select Item

Not-For-Profit

The same level of benefits as the Professional membership, offered at a discounted rate to not-for-profit employees. $100

Select Item

Professional Membership

The standard IAPP individual membership is the Professional Membership, offering cost effective access to a broad range of benefits. $250

Select Item

Student Membership

The same level of benefits as the Professional membership, offered at a discounted rate to full-time students (Proof of full time or 12 credit hour student status required). $50

Select Item

Higher Education Membership with Privacy Tracker Subscription

Privacy TrackerThe Privacy Tracker subscription combined with IAPP membership at the Higher Education rate. $575

Select Item

Not-For-Profit Membership with Privacy Tracker Subscription

Privacy TrackerThe Privacy Tracker subscription combined with IAPP membership at the Not-For-Profit employee rate. $575

Select Item

Professional Membership with Privacy Tracker Subscription

Privacy TrackerThe Privacy Tracker subscription combined with IAPP membership at the Professional rate. $725

Select Item

Student Membership with Privacy Tracker Subscription

Privacy TrackerThe Privacy Tracker subscription combined with IAPP membership at the Student rate (Proof of full time or 12 credit hour student status required). $525

Select Item

Shopping Cart

0 Items:
0.00 Total:

view | check out